Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When I first arrived in Costa Rica



I arrived in Costa Rica more than two decades ago. In one hand I held a small suitcase containing only what I had managed to grab in a matter of a few minutes prior to a simple and definite phone call.... In the other hand I held on tight the sweaty pudgy hand of my one year old son, Patrick. This was Germany 1978 my life had taken a severe turn and it was putting me in the middle of a cross road where decisions needed to be made immediately with out blinking or else and the choices where not up to me but up to ...chance. A few hours later I was glaring over clowds at the grouds bellow aboard an airplane in direction to Central America, country unknown with no friends or family awaiting my arrival...just a tranquility sensati

No comments:

Post a Comment